The New Normal: a COVID-19 Update
The health and safety of my clients and staff are of utmost importance. Here’s how I’m working to ensure a safe working environment.
- All on-set photography staff will be required to be vaccinated against COVID-19 with an FDA approved vaccine.
- During the bidding process, we will work with you to develop a plan to mitigate the risks of COVID-19 on set in accordance with current CDC recommendations.
- Additional paperwork regarding COVID-19 liability and health screenings will be required. This is to protect all parties from liabilities in case an unknown transmission occurs while working together.
- Physical distancing and reduced direct contact, as recommended by the CDC, will be maintained.
- There will be a reduced number of people on set. Essential staff only.
- All equipment will be thoroughly sanitized between clients.
- The Photographer and staff will be required to wear a cloth mask when working indoors regardless of vaccination status.
- PPE such as hand sanitizer, wipes, and extra masks will be available.
- Anyone who was on set develops symptoms or tests positive for COVID-19 within 10 days after the shoot, are asked to contact us. While all health information will remain anonymous and confidential, it is essential for us to do contact tracing.
- Proofing and final approvals of images will be completed through on-line photo galleries, email and video calls.
If you have any questions, please send us a note.